City Of Swansea Aquatics
Equality, Diversity And Inclusion Policy
- Swim Wales and British Swimming have committed themselves to tackling forms of discrimination and to strive to become inclusive of all those who want to participate in swimming (as competitors, officials, coaches and administrators) irrespective of their race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation and faith and ability.
- This code of conduct includes the Association’s commitment to address equality, diversity and inclusion in swimming, therefore, the Association will not tolerate:
- Discrimination on the grounds set out in 1 above
- Harassment October 2017 M&F
- Abusive or insensitive language
- Inappropriate behaviour detrimental to any individuals or groups of individuals.
- Swim Wales and British Swimming are governed by England and Wales (Scotland where applicable) laws and will seek to ensure that its participants are committed to addressing its responsibilities under the Equality Act 2010, Equal Pay Act 1970, and the Human Rights Act 1998.
- Committees, officials, and volunteers in all aquatic disciplines must address this responsibility to support equality diversity and inclusion in our sport. Any misdemeanours and breach of this code of conduct will be dealt with by the club in the first instance.